Access to Restricted Area
To gain access to the Members Area, please use the buttons below to either Register or Log In.
Members Areas include:
- Adolescent Safeguarding & Youth Justice (formerly Adolescent Safeguarding & Youth Justice Reports)
- Caretech Data Breach Reports
- Data Insights: Making Data Speak for London’s Children (formerly Data Group Restricted Area)
- DCS Reports
- Lambeth Peer Review 2021
- Practice Leaders’ Area Reports (formerly Social Care Practice Leads)
- Resources & Commissioning
- SEND Reports
- South London Peer Challenge 2022 (formerly Peer Challenge)
- Workforce Reports
- Your Choice Members Area (including About Your Choice, London Young People Study, Your Choice Evaluation Partners)
Data Sharing Agreement
Access to the each of the Restricted ‘Member’ Areas is subject to the Data Sharing Protocal Annex to the Sector Led Improvement in London Memorandum of Understanding 2018-20 which has been signed by the Chair of the ALDCS on behalf of the participating London local authorities.
If your role requires access to one or more of the password-protected areas, please complete the relevant registration form and your application will be processed by the team as soon as possible.