The London Adolescent Safeguarding Oversight Board has been created to provide dedicated co-ordination and oversight of pan-London work to safeguard young people. The board will report to the London Safeguarding Children’s Partnership (LSCP) Executive. The chair of the oversight board will be identified on an annual basis by the LSCP executive.
Activity and Responsibilities of the Adolescent Safeguarding Oversight Board:
- Agreement and oversight of a coordinated programme of adolescent safeguarding activity in London
- Leading and championing activities agreed by the Board
- Further develop and ember the multi-agency adolescent practice framework
- Development of a shared adolescent safeguarding data-set for London partners to support the identification of systemic gaps, trends and risks
- Oversight of the Tackling Child Exploitation Support Programme in London
- Communication and reciprocal links to key safeguarding and community safety / crime reduction structures in London
For further details please click here.