Cllr Georgia Gould was re-elected Chair of London Councils and other executive members were elected as follows:
- Deputy Chair and Executive member for Regeneration, Housing and Planning: Cllr Darren Rodwell (Lab, Barking and Dagenham)
- Vice Chair: Cllr Teresa O’Neill OBE (Con, Bexley)
- Vice Chair: Cllr Ruth Dombey OBE (Lib Dem, Sutton)
- Vice Chair: Deputy Chris Hayward (Ind, City of London Corporation)
- Climate Change, Transport and Environment Lead and Digital Lead: Mayor Philip Glanville (Lab, Hackney)
- Executive member for London’s Future (Business, Economy and Culture): Cllr Elizabeth Campbell (Con, RBKC)
- Executive member for Communities (Welfare, Empowerment and Inclusion): Cllr Claire Holland (Lab, Lambeth)
- Executive member for Children and Young People: Cllr Ian Edwards (Con, Hillingdon)
- Executive member for Community Safety and Violence against Women and Girls: Cllr Jas Athwal (Lab, Redbridge)
- Executive member for Health, Wellbeing and Adult Care: Cllr Nesil Caliskan (Lab, Enfield)
- Executive member for Skills and Employment: Mayor Rokhsana Fiaz OBE (Lab, Newham).
You can find out more about all the London Councils lead members here.
Sean Harriss, former Chief Executive of the London Borough of Harrow and Chief Executive Lead for Children’s Services, has now stepped down.
We are pleased to let Directors know that the new Chief Executive lead for Children’s Services is Ade Adetosoye, CE of the London Borough of Bromley. Ade will Chair the LIIA Board and the London Safeguarding Children Executive.